For over 10 years, Granite Recovery Centers has been transforming the lives of alcohol and drug dependent adults from across New England and beyond. Our full continuum of care, delivered via 7 New Hampshire facilities, includes medical detox, primary residential treatment, partial hospitalization program (PHP), and intensive outpatient (IOP). Our success is evidenced by an active and growing alumni community, each of whom will tell you that what we do, along with the skills we provide, saved their life. Our primary residential treatment programs in Effingham and Canterbury, New Hampshire, have earned the seal of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (C.A.R.F.). Granite Recovery Centers is an in-network treatment provider with many reputable insurance carriers.
Our motto is “Real People, Real Recovery,” and we work hard every day to give people like you new hope.
At Granite Recovery Centers, our main focus is to ensure that our clients beat addiction for good. As a result, each treatment is tweaked to meet the unique needs of each of our guests. Not every care option will work for each person, which is why we provide a comprehensive array of choices at our facilities found throughout the state. We’ll work with you to help decide which program will be the best fit for you.
- Green Mountain Treatment Center: Located in Effingham, New Hampshire, our flagship location With sweeping panoramic views of New Hampshire’s White Mountains and set atop 77 acres, Green Mountain Treatment Center in Effingham, New Hampshire provides a therapeutic and serene environment for recovery. Our full contiuum of care includes medical detox, residential treatment, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient. We are proud to be a C.A.R.F. accredited program consisting of an engaging 12-step curriculum and evidence based clinical therapies.
- NFA Canterbury: Nestled in the rolling countryside of Canterbury, New Hampshire, and set upon 17 private wooded acres, New Freedom Academy provides a picturesque setting for addiction treatment. This facility features a low client-to- clinician ratio, ideal for clients who prefer a more intimate setting than a larger treatment center affords. New Freedom Academy approaches addiction treatment with unparalleled clinical excellence and evidence-based practices.
- NFA Salem: Located in Salem, NFA-BH provides partial hospitalization (PHP) and intensive outpatient (IOP) programs. This state-of-the-art facility hosts multiple clinical tracks for substance use disorder and mental health conditions, and features evidence-based treatment. Our multi-disciplinary team includes highly skilled Masters-level clinicians, recovery case managers, peer-to-peer recovery support, medical, and psychiatric professionals.
- The Granite House: Located in Derry, TGH provides addiction therapy services to help people begin their recovery journey. Our addiction treatment program utilizes a 12-Step rehab curriculum alongside individualized, evidence-based therapies to help lay the foundation toward a new, sober way of living. If you or a loved one has fallen victim to addiction, The Granite House can help you overcome addiction and live the life you have wished for.
- Sober living/aftercare: Our gender-separate sober living homes offer 12-Step-centered living environments for adults 18+ in early recovery. When clients discharge from extended care or primary residential treatment, they often aren’t fully prepared for their immersion back into the “real world.” They often need a safe, sober, and peer-supported community to anchor them while they work on their newly acquired recovery skills.
Whether you are addicted to heroin, methamphetamine, or alcohol, we have a care option suitable for your needs. No single care option can provide universal benefits for addiction. A diverse, comprehensive, and welcoming treatment plan will give individuals like you the best chance to beat addiction and regain a sober lifestyle.
Our Treatment Approach
The underlying root causes of addiction must also be examined closely and treated in a therapeutic setting. The deep and introspective work done by following the 12 Steps and the emotional healing in which it results, combined with powerful psychotherapies, provides a solid foundation on which clients can build a lasting recovery.
At Granite Recovery Centers, we offer a diverse array of substance abuse care that is designed to meet you or your loved one where you’re at. If you are new to recovery and need the structure of an inpatient approach, we can help. If you’re in early recovery and need a safe environment to bridge the gap back to independent living, we offer aftercare options that will best suit your needs.
Our continuum of care includes the following:
- Detox programs – Remove dangerous substances from the body and help prepare for more difficult care
- Residential treatment – Stay with us to get round-the-clock care from high-quality professionals who you can trust
- Outpatient treatment – Come to our centers for the day and go home to take care of your family and your career needs
- Aftercare programs – Check in with us after your treatment to track your progress and sobriety
- Holistic treatment – Utilize alternative care options, such as massage therapy, to relax the body and mind during treatment
- Individual and group counseling – Learn about your addiction by yourself or with the care of others like you
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Manage co-occurring disorders to enhance your recovery process
- 12 Step program – Walk through each step with the help of an individualized treatment plan and the Big Book
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – Correct problematic behaviors and learn how to cope with abuse triggers
- Trauma therapy – Learn how trauma can trigger addiction and work your way through the after-effects of this problem
We strive to provide the kind of treatment that we would want to get if we experienced addiction. Many of our staff members have gone through this process and can relate, and empathize with you in many unique ways.
Recovery doesn’t have to feel like boot camp or an overwhelming challenge that takes you out of your life and causes pain and suffering. Instead, we try to make your care a comfortable and supported situation. One in which you feel at home and happy, surrounded by people who you can trust to get help.
Contact Us to Get the Help That You Need
So if you want to visit one of our New England drug rehab centers, please contact us at Granite Recovery Centers by calling 855.712.7784 . Our experts will work with you to find a high-quality treatment option that meets your needs. We strive to provide a holistic level of treatment with evidence-based care, giving you the help necessary to regain your sobriety for good.