Granite Recovery offers specialized treatment for drug and alcohol abuse just for men. We focus on gender-specific treatment and issues that arise from a male perspective. Our men’s rehab center offers a unique approach to therapy where you receive treatment from your peers while learning from male role models.
Regardless of your addiction, a treatment specialist from Granite House for Men can help you work through your issues and get you on the road to recovery. Our programs include evidence-based and holistic therapies, as well as a wide range of facilities and amenities. We want you to feel at home while you are at our men’s drug rehab center.
If you need treatment for addiction, then the time is now to get help for professionals that genuinely care about your well-being.
Why Choose A Men’s Rehab Center
- Overcoming society’s expectations: Society has an unreasonable expectation of how men should act. It doesn’t tolerate men acting “weak.” However, when you’re at a men’s rehab center, you’re surrounded by men who are struggling with the same things you are. You don’t feel the judgment that you might generally feel if you admit you have a problem.
- Shared experiences: Men tend to share many experiences. You may not necessarily share them with women, however. When you join a men’s rehab program, we surround you with men who are just like you. This environment is also ideal in creating a comfortable treatment experience. Here you can share your past in a safe and friendly environment.
- Less Time on Women’s Issues: Like the ways of treating substance abuse, the experiences that lead to dependency can also be gender-specific. In a men’s rehab program, you won’t have to spend time on pregnancy or other issues that you will never have to overcome. Instead, you can use that time to talk about men’s issues, and use terminology that only men will understand.
We treat a variety of addictions, including:
We do this along with a variety of therapy programs. Some programs you might enroll in are:
- Group and individual therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Depression treatment
- Yoga therapy
- Anger management treatment
Men’s Rehab Center New Hampshire
Some of the treatments we offer at our men’s alcohol rehab center include:
As a whole, men are more likely than women to use almost any type of illicit substances.
Don’t let addiction control your life. Contact Granite Recovery today to learn how you can take back control and live the way you want.
The Three Stages of Care for Men
At Granite Recovery, our goal is to provide comprehensive care that covers every stage of your recovery.
Stage One: Detox
If you have a severe addiction to drugs or alcohol, your first step will be to enter the medical detox center at our men’s rehab center in New Hampshire. During detox, your body begins the process of healing by flushing out the toxins in your system. While this is definitely a good thing, it can lead to uncomfortable or even painful withdrawal symptoms.
A Granite Recovery treatment specialist will be on hand to monitor your symptoms and provide medication-assisted treatment, if necessary. We recommend that you enter a detox center so that someone can provide care and support as you experience your withdrawals. You are more likely to get through detox successfully.
Stage Two: Rehab
Rehab is where you start to rebuild your life and rediscover what it is like to live without addiction. You will engage in both an individual therapy program and group therapy. You can also take advantage of holistic therapies such as yoga, meditation, exercise, and experiential therapy. We offer several options for rehab, including inpatient, outpatient, residential, and sober living.
Stage Three: Aftercare
When your initial treatment is over, you still run the risk of relapse. Granite Recovery offers drug rehab aftercare to keep you motivated and off of drugs or alcohol for good. Our 12 step programs, continuing education, and peer meeting management are just some of the tools we give you to cope with life’s struggles without going back to substance abuse.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment for Men
Over 27% of American men aged 18-24 were addicted to alcohol in 2011.
Don’t be crushed by your addiction. Rise up and take action with Granite Recovery’s men’s rehab center
Life Without Addiction: Start Your Life at a Men’s Rehab Center
Granite Recovery is here when you are ready to do something about your addiction. Call us at 855.712.7784 to find out more about your treatment options. You can get the help you need at our men’s rehab center.