NFA Behavioral Health, another Granite Recovery Centers facility, has two locations. One, located in the beautiful countryside of Canterbury, New Hampshire, is a 20-bed facility that allows for a more intimate setting compared to large rehab centers. NFA Behavioral Health also offers holistic therapy, workshops and education programs.
Clinical therapies like dialectical behavior therapy and cognitive behavior therapy are used to help patients overcome addiction. You’ll be given nutritious, chef-prepared meals and gender-separate living accommodations. With a low staff-to-client ratio and a peaceful setting, NFA Behavioral Health is more like a home than a medical facility.
Clinical Psychotherapeutic Support
Our licensed clinicians and therapists provide the following clinical psychotherapeutic support:
- One-on-one individual therapy
- Process groups
- Treatment for co-occurring mental disorders
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Grief and Loss Therapy (DBT)
Finding strength of heart and mind to get well recover from addiction requires treatment of the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. New Freedom Academy offers holistic activities that include: yoga, meditation, and physical exercise. Physical exercise is proven to help to boost endorphins, reduce stress, increase self-confidence, and improve overall mental health.
The NFA Behavioral Health Addiction Treatment Program Features:
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Gender-separate living accommodations
- Evidence-based clinical treatment for addiction and co-occurring disorders
- Access to weekly off-site Family Recovery Workshops
- 24/7 on-site medical staff
- Nutritious chef-prepared meals
- Small client-to-clinician ratio
- Meditation and yoga
- Workshops and educational programs
- A serene and secluded location