Nestled in the rolling countryside of Centerbury, New Hampshire, and set upon 17 private wooded acres, New Freedom Academy provides a secluded and picturesque setting for primary residential medication assisted addiction treatment.
This 20-bed facility features a low client-to-clinician and staff-to-client ratio, ideal for clients who prefer a more intimate setting than a larger treatment center affords. And like its sister facility in Effingham, New Freedom Academy approaches addiction treatment with unparalleled clinical excellence and evidence-based practices.
Clinical Psychotherapeutic Support
Our licensed clinicians and therapists provide the following clinical psychotherapeutic support:
- One-on-one individual therapy
- Process groups
- Treatment for co-occurring mental disorders
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Grief and Loss Therapy (DBT)
Finding strength of heart and mind to get well recover from addiction requires treatment of the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. New Freedom Academy offers holistic activities that include: yoga, meditation, and physical exercise. Physical exercise is proven to help to boost endorphins, reduce stress, increase self-confidence, and improve overall mental health.
The New Freedom Academy Addiction Treatment Program Features:
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Gender-separate living accommodations
- Evidence-based clinical treatment for addiction and co-occurring disorders
- Access to weekly off-site Family Recovery Workshops
- 24/7 on-site medical staff
- Nutritious chef-prepared meals
- Small client-to-clinician ratio
- Meditation and yoga
- Workshops and educational programs
- A serene and secluded location
- Paintball, Bowling, & Mini Golf Outings