The dangers of alcohol addiction make a Manchester, NH alcohol rehab center something to seriously consider. Thankfully, our high-quality alcohol addiction treatment center in New Hampshire can provide you with the help that you need to get through this challenging period without experiencing severe pain and other withdrawal symptoms.
How a Manchester, NH Alcohol Rehab Center Can Help
If you are suffering from an addiction to alcohol, Granite Recovery Centers can help. We work hard to provide a comprehensive level of high-quality care. The driving principle behind our treatment is “real people, real recovery,” which means that:
- Each person has unique needs that must be addressed before, during, and after treatment
- No single care option works the same for everybody and may need to be adjusted
- Care should be readily available to all who need it, regardless of mitigating circumstances
- Treatment should be changed and tweaked as it occurs to manage new demands
- Addiction is a multi-faceted disease that affects many parts of the body in unique ways
All of these different concepts help us to create a care program for alcohol addiction that is unique to each individual. Our alcohol rehab Manchester NH center provides a level of high-quality care that is unique to other rehab centers in the area. Our effectiveness lies in the diversity of treatment options that we can utilize.
Different Care Options to Consider
When visiting us at Granite Recovery Centers, you get access to many incredible care programs. In addition, we utilize a complex series of steps that walk you through each aspect of your substance abuse. Also, this includes managing physical problems, issues with mental health, and much more. In this way, you can walk away from our centers free of drugs and happy.
The first step in most of our rehabilitation programs is medical detox. This process requires you to take replacement medications that minimize your withdrawal symptoms. Doing this step first is critical for recovery. In addition, eliminating substances from your body helps to clear your mind and focus on healing. Just as importantly, detox reduces pain and suffering and makes rehab easier to handle.
Types of Treatment
After managing this physical element of addiction you can receive psychological and emotional care that includes:
- Individual and group counseling – Learn about the roots of your addiction and how to manage them appropriately
- 12-step program – Walk through each step in this program to find the interior strength that you need to resist abusing substances
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Adjust your negative patterns of thinking and behaving to manage your addiction and become a healthier person
- Dialectical behavioral therapy – If you have a borderline personality disorder or other similar issues, DBT can help you out
- Trauma therapy – Learn how trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder can contribute to addiction and learn how to get relief from these painful issues
- Holistic care – Utilize unique alternative care options, such as massage therapy, adventure treatments, and group outings to relax your mind and body and make your recovery more effective
Beyond these care options, you can also get placement in a sober living facility to surround yourself with healthy individuals striving to maintain sobriety. Also, you can receive aftercare from us when you finish treatment to monitor your progress and keep you on track. In addition, doing so is a vital part of getting through any Manchester, NH alcohol rehab center treatment.
Don’t Let Addiction Take Over Your Life
If you want help from a Manchester, NH alcohol rehab center that you can trust, please call 855.712.7784 to contact us at Granite Recovery Centers today. Our specialists strive to create a comprehensive level of care that gives you the best chance of overcoming your addiction. Call now to learn more about our many care options and the different ways that we can tweak them to ensure your success.