New Hampshire has a high rate of addiction, which is a problem that has spread far beyond its initial base. Thankfully, our Concord, NH drug rehab center can give you the chance to recover. The small-town atmosphere of our New Hampshire addiction treatment centers can provide the relaxation that you need to get sober ASAP.
How Drug Rehab Concord NH Can Help
When you visit us at Granite Recovery Centers, you get access to many unique programs. First of all, we walk you through detox to help you get through the most stringent physical aspects of addiction. Then, we fit you into a program that works for your needs. Some individuals need residential care to get round-the-clock care. Others do best in outpatient settings that allow them to go home at the end of the day.
Once we have sorted you into a program and helped treat your addiction, we take steps to ensure that you receive support after our care. For example, we can fit you into a sober living environment that gives you comfort and strength through tough addiction periods. We can also provide you with aftercare, which helps to ensure that your recovery is tracked as it occurs.
The main goal of any Concord, NH drug rehab center should be to help you get sober on your terms. That’s why we include as many care options as our counselors can handle. The idea beyond this diversity of approaches lies in the unique way addiction can impact a person. People get addicted in different ways and need specialized care to overcome this danger.
Services At Our Concord, NH Drug Rehab Center
“Diversity of approach” is one of the main guiding principles of addiction recovery. That’s why we strive to include a broad array of care options for people like you. The first step in your recovery is to decide which is right for your needs. The following options are all offered at our Concord, NH drug rehab center and include:
- Medical detoxification – We start you out in detoxification, which takes on different forms based on your needs and your symptoms
- Dual-diagnosis care – Mental health problems often underline addiction, and dual-diagnosis works to manage both at the same time
- Physical help – If you suffer from nutritional problems and need help, our specialists will create a program that meets your needs
- Holistic care – Alternative treatments, like massage therapy and acupuncture, can give unique benefits not available with other choices
- Behavior adjustment – When addiction impacts your life and changes your behaviors, cognitive-behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy can help
The main idea behind each of our treatment plans is to find a treatment that works for our clients. You may find that holistic treatments don’t meet your needs or may struggle through behavior adjustments. That’s why we adjust your care as it occurs to ensure you get the most comprehensive and effective treatment possible for your addiction and substance abuse needs.
Other Ways We Can Help
When visiting our Concord, NH drug rehab center, you get access to many other amenities that make us a great way to recover from addiction. These include:
- An on-site gym where you can burn off some steam
- Bowling outings with individuals like you
- Comfortable and relaxing rooms
- Mini-golf experiences to help calm your mind
You also get access to a friendly staff of individuals with years of experience in their field. Many of our staffers have personal experience with addiction and can empathize with your needs in a way that may make it easier for you to trust them.
You Can Handle Your Addiction With Us
Addiction doesn’t have to feel like an impossible puzzle that you’ll never solve. Instead, call us at 855.712.7784 to get access to a Concord, NH drug rehab center that you can trust to do the right thing. At Granite Recovery Centers, we strive to help our clients fully understand the root of their addiction and to manage it purposefully and compellingly. With our help, you can get access to the sober lifestyle that you deserve and become a happier and healthier person for years to come.