Drug Addiction Treatment Center in Hartford CT
Do you struggle with drug abuse? Our drug addiction treatment center programs in Hartford, CT, can help. Make sure to check out the insurance providers listed for our rehab admissions process in New Hampshire to see if you qualify.
Substance abuse disorders are a national problem ranging across all demographic categories. Over 600,000 Americans over the age of 12 have abused heroin at some point. Since 2017:
- 1 million Americans over the age of 12 have abused cocaine
- Almost 2 million Americans have abused prescription medication
- 14 million Americans have abused alcohol
- 4 million Americans have abused marijuana
Of these Americans, nearly nine million also have a related mental-health disorder. These co-occurring disorders require dual-diagnosis treatment. Granite Recovery Centers is here to help you overcome these problems and start your lifelong recovery.
Drug Addiction Treatment Center in Hartford CT Helps
High-quality care, like our drug addiction treatment program in Hartford, CT, could save America millions of dollars. The National Institute on Drug Abuse reported that rehab could save $20,000 per individual per year as opposed to imprisonment. People looking to overcome drug use obtain benefits from rehab that may not be available elsewhere.
Unlike other programs, our drug addiction treatment center in Hartford, CT, offers a full continuum of care. In our drug addiction treatment center in Hartford, CT, we help you determine your next steps after detox.
Choosing The Right Drug Rehab Program
Substance abusers have several considerations to make when it comes to choosing a drug rehab center in Connecticut. When it comes to drug rehab, ask yourself:
- What kind of detox should you attend
- How long should you stay in rehab
- Should you have follow-up outpatient care
The questions about finding the right rehab for your addiction can be overwhelming. Start down the right track by thinking about:
- Inpatient drug rehab or outpatient program (IOP)
- 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day drug rehab
- 12-step program, clinical treatment, or both
- Holistic or experiential programs
- Medical detox on-site or referred
- Co-occurring disorder treatment
- Gender-specific or gender-separate treatment
- Drug rehab environment
The Need for Medical Detox
The first step patients face when confronting addiction are drug detox programs in CT. Overcoming addiction often comes with severe physical and mental withdrawal symptoms. Determining whether or not you need medical detox relies on many variables, including:
- Substance type (alcohol, meth, heroin, etc.)
- Time elapsed since last use
- Amount of substance used
- Presence of co-occurring disorder (dual-diagnosis)
- Other medications used
- Our drug addiction treatment center in Hartford, CT offers medical detox
- Evidence-based therapies in Connecticut
Rehab facilities vary in which broad approaches and specific therapies they use to help patients recover. Our drug addiction treatment center in Hartford, CT, uses both individual and group sessions to help you. The types of therapy offered in our drug addiction treatment program in Hartford, CT, include:
- Trauma therapy
- Hartford cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Clinical 12-step psychotherapy
- EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing)
Paying for Drug Addiction Treatment Center Programs in Hartford CT
Multiple factors impact the cost of your rehab from drugs. Factors include the state, the length of your stay, whether or not you received medical detox, and the amenities. Insurance also plays a role in accessing treatment. Many facilities, including our drug addiction treatment program in Hartford, CT, accept multiple insurance providers. Our list of insurance providers includes:
AllWays Health Partners (formerly Neighborhood Health Plan of MA)
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Tufts Health Plan
Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare
United Behavioral Health
Verify your insurance covers our drug addiction treatment program in Hartford, CT.
If you’re ready to recover at our drug addiction treatment center in Hartford, CT, we’re ready to help. Your path to sobriety can begin today — call us at 855.712.7784 .