Addiction destroys lives, but many treatment methods, such as holistic care, can save them. As a result, people with addictions must understand how holistic rehab centers in New Hampshire can help them beat addiction for good. Thankfully, the best holistic therapy program New Hampshire has to offer can provide the care needed to overcome this problematic and unhealthy situation.
Benefits of Holistic Care
Holistic rehab centers in New Hampshire utilize a variety of alternative treatments to improve their overall care. These treatments focus on unique elements of a person’s mental and physical health to propel them towards recovery. Just a few of these treatment options include:
- Biofeedback – This method teaches people how to control bodily functions, like breathing and heart rates, to manage the symptoms of drug withdrawal.
- Massage Therapy – Relaxes the body and the mind, decreases stress, and minimizes the impulses to use drugs while in therapy.
- Neurofeedback – Helps regain lost brain control to give a person the chance to manage their cravings and addictive behaviors.
- Acupuncture – Improves the body’s healing abilities and reduces pain and stress throughout the body in a healing way.
- Herbal Therapy – Utilizes herbal supplements to enhance a person’s nutrition and improve the detoxification process.
- Guided Imagery – This type of hypnotherapy helps to improve a person’s emotional state using positive imagery and reinforced messaging.
These treatments are not designed as a single care choice. Instead, they are supplemental to a traditional addiction treatment program. Anyone interested in these options needs to understand the standard care options that typically pair with them to ensure that they get the best results for their care.
Traditional Treatment Methods in Holistic Rehab Centers in New Hampshire
Although holistic rehab centers in New Hampshire focus on unique alternative therapy options, they also provide high-quality traditional care as well. These methods offer individuals the best chance of overcoming addiction and include:
- Counseling – Individual and group counseling sessions provide people with insight into the core of their addiction.
- Behavior Adjustments – Dialectical and cognitive behavioral therapy help change addictive patterns and behaviors into healthy ones.
- Motivational Interviewing – People using this care learn more about themselves through detailed interviewing and use this information to motivate their recovery.
- Dual-Diagnosis – Anyone with co-occurring mental health disorders can learn more about how they impact their addictive behaviors.
- 12-Step Care – Move through each of the 12 steps to learn about addiction, how to manage it, and the best ways of staying sober after rehabilitation.
As a result, anyone interested in holistic care needs to think carefully about the traditional methods they may want to utilize in their treatment. Doing so requires a lot of careful thinking and the help of a high-quality drug rehabilitation center. These facilities can provide the support necessary to find treatment and will provide care in a friendly and effective way.
Finding Holistic Treatment
Finding the best holistic rehab centers in New Hampshire requires examining the available programs available in each. For example, some care options focus on specific comprehensive care, such as massage therapy, and leave out other treatments. Others may provide more generalized holistic care which gives a more comprehensive treatment option. The choice here depends on the approach that an individual wants to take in their overall treatment and its unique focus.
For example, those who experience high levels of anxiety that trigger addiction may want to go through massage therapy. This care helps to minimize their anxiety and gives them the clear mind necessary to get through rehab. They may also want to try behavioral therapy, as they can learn coping mechanisms that help them manage addictive triggers.
Reach Out to Us Today
If you want to learn more about holistic rehab centers in New Hampshire, please call 855.712.7784 to contact us at Granite Recovery Centers right away. We provide comprehensive care paired with evidence-based traditional treatments like detox, residential care, outpatient treatment, sober living, and aftercare. Our specialized psychological help includes dual-diagnosis, group counseling, the 12-step program, and more. With a fun on-site gym and outings for bowling and paintball, we can help you recover in style.