Join the GRC Alumni Tribe!
Become Part of Our Recovery Movement!
At Granite Recovery Centers, we believe that it is important for those who complete our addiction programs to stay connected with each other – and with us. Our staff is committed to the ongoing development of our Alumni community and offers the tools needed for continued growth, connection, and development.
Our mission in Alumni Relations is to assist alumni like yourself in creating these connections and building relationships with each other. Our Alumni Program offers graduates the opportunity to form bonds with their peers and develop healthy friendships. Our Alumni Program is another way to remain accountable through your sobriety journey.
Our alumni program includes support groups, reunions, and retreats, service projects, peer-to-peer support, and regular activities.
Why You Should Join Our Alumni Tribe:
- Regular opportunities for peer support and interaction on recovery-related issues
- Continuing education events and programs
- Recreational activities like Softball, Volleyball, Yoga, meditation, outings, cookouts
- Annual Alumni Reunion that strengthens and renews returning clients’ commitment to sobriety
- Access to our private Facebook group
Our private Facebook group for alumni allows you to be continually connected and encouraged. Members share their sobriety date anniversary’s, ask questions, watch live videos of Big Book Workshops, and inspire others.
If you would like to stay up-to-date with the Granite Recovery Centers Alumni Program and receive our quarterly Alumni newsletter, please fill out the form on the right.
Header photo courtesy of Helena Lopes on Unsplash.com